1. How do I sign up for awesomekpop.com?
(1) You can set up a new account with us or (2) you can sign up with your Google account.
(1) How to set up a new account:
Go to the login page.
Click 'Create new account'.
Choose your username and password. Fill out the brief form. Click 'Create my new account'.
Check your email and find a verification email from us. Confirm your email address. That's it. Now, you are signed up with our website.
When you log in next time, use your username (or your email address) and password to log in.
(2) How to sign up with a Google account:
Go to the login page.
Click 'Log in with Google'.
If you have not signed in to your Google account, sign in to your Google account.
When you log in next time, just click on 'Log in with Google' on the login page.
2. How do I register for a class?
To register for a class,
- Log in to awesomekpop.com and find a class you want to register in All Classes or in Class Schedule.
- Go to the class page that you want to register. (For example, this
is the link for June 13, Saturday 2:00-3:10pm (PST, Pacific Standard
Time) Class for Intro 1 & 2 Blackpink, BTS, and Kang Daniel)
- On the class page, you can pay the registration fee either by PayPal or by Credit Card. Also, you can register a class with an enrollment key if you have one.
Also, you can buy a Monthly Pass which gives you access to all classes on our website for the corresponding month, except the classes for school specific programs. (For each full month, the Monthly Pass will give you access to over 40 classes.)
To buy the Monthly Pass,
- Log in to awesomekpop.com and go to the Monthly Pass page.
- On the Monthly Pass page, you can pay the Monthly Pass fee either by PayPal or by Credit Card. Once you buy the Monthly Pass, you will be automatically registered for each eligible class for the corresponding month.
3. Do you offer free classes?
From time to time, we offer free live classes.
As an opening event, we offer free Kpop dance classes on June 8 (Mon), June 9 (Tue), and June 12 (Fri).
Please go to the class page using All Classes
or in Class Schedule
and register free classes with the enrollment key shown on the class page.
4. How much is the registration fee for a class?
The registration fee for each class is shown on each class page.
As of now, the registration fee is $10 per class. (Each class lasts for 50 minutes.)
The special price for the June 2020 Monthly Pass (from June 15 to June 30) is $20.
With the Monthly Pass, you can access all classes on our website for the corresponding month, except school specific programs.
5. What is your refund policy?
We will refund the full class registration fee if the refund is requested 24 hours before the class start time.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund. The refund process will take 3-4 days.
6. I forgot my username and password.
(1) If you set up a new account with us:
You can use your email as username for login.
Also, you can use your email as username to reset your password on the login page
Click on "Forgotten your username or password" on the login page and put your email
(2) If you signed up with a Google account:
To log in, just click on 'Log in with Google' on the login page.
If it asks you to sign in to your Google account, sign in to your Google account. Then, you will be logged in to our website.
7. Where can I see all my enrolled classes?
All your enrolled classes are listed under 'Course details' in your 'profile' page.
Once you Log in, a link to your 'profile' page is listed at the top left corner of our web page.
8. How do I join a class? Is there any app or any password required to join a class?
To attend a lesson, go to the class page on our website and click on Live Video Lesson Session to join the lesson.
Once you registered for the class, you don't need to use any app and you don't need to put any password to join a Live Video Lesson Session.
9. The class is not open at the class time in my time zone.
The class time shown on our website is based on Pacific Standard Time (PST) which is California Time in US.
We plan to provide additional classes for the hours convenient to time zones further from US.
If you are a registered user on our website, you will get our announcements on our new class offerings via email.
10. I have a Monthly Pass. How can I join the class?
Once you have a Monthly Pass, you are automatically registered for all classes for the month.
Go to the class page.
Click on Live Video Learning Session to join the live class.